FRINGS offers interesting positions and employment in skilled trades, as well as internships and assigns theses.
FRINGS lays the perfect foundations for first-class training. Your commitment and inquisitiveness determine fun and success. For you and us, this means:
... being jointly responsible.
Only you can decide which occupation is the right one for you. However, we can provide you with information about what entry into professional life at FRINGS can be like.
In principle, we provide training in the following skilled trades:
- Industrial business management assistant [Industriekaufmann / -frau]
- Office management assistant [Bürokaufmann / -frau]
- Lathe operator & miller
- Cutting machine operator
Internships / Theses
Would you like to gain professional experience? Complete an internship alongside your school or higher education studies or even write your thesis at FRINGS? Then apply to us!
FRINGS offers you professional internships, project work to run alongside your studies in various sectors and the opportunity to gain your first professional experience.
Before you put together your application documents, answer the following three key questions:
- Why have you decided on this position?
- Why do you think you are particularly well suited for it?
- Why are you interested in our company?
- Your application folder should include the following documents:
- Continuous CV in table format with covering letter
- Copies of your last two school reports, interim reports, employment references
- Other evidence of internships, language study trips, computer courses or other qualifications